Welcome to assignee life
Congratulations on your forthcoming assignment.
Whether it's your first assignment or you are a frequent jet setter, we are keen to provide you with multiple opportunities to learn and develop your cultural intelligence.
You will find information on the coaching solutions available to you and any accompanying family below. Please review the options available. Select the one that suits you and your family the best.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Living and Working in... (target culture)
2 hours x 2 days | Virtual (MS Teams Platform)
1. Understand how your personal cultural preferences differ from those of your host country (WorldPrism profiler)
2. Strategies for dealing with culture shock
3. Rough guide to your host country
4. Strategies for adapting to your new country - Living and Working
Living, Working & Leading in... (target culture)
4 hours x 2 days | Virtual (MS Teams Platform)
1. Understand how your personal cultural preferences differ from those of your host country
2. Strategies for dealing with culture shock Rough guide to your host country
3. Strategies for adapting to your new country - Living and Working
4. Leading in your host country - leadership expectations, challenges and strategies
Cultural Intelligence Coaching
1 hour x 5 days | Virtual (MS Teams Platform)
1. Sessions are highly personalized and spread out pre and post departure giving you an opportunity to understand expectations of the host culture, reflect upon and assess your cultural integration and adaptation strategies for a successful assingment
2. The coach will focus on your personal challenges and strategies that would work for you
BP has chosen Country Navigator as the digital and blended learning platform for these learning opportunities.
You should receive your log in details to Country Navigator where you can access digital content and resources about your target culture.
Start by completing your personal cultural profile and bring it to your coaching session
Then, compare your personal cultural profile with the country profile of the target country
Work through the structured learning path assigned to you on the target culture at your own pace