Performing effectivelyin a matrix
Once out of fashion, matrix organizations are having a resurgence. Complex environments require complex organizations to manage them successfully.
Operating in a matrix is challenging, you need to be able to network across multiple reporting lines, communicate and negotiate using technology and coordinate work across borders.
By completing the Performing Effectively in a Matrix Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of matrix working
- Develop flexibility, adaptability and initiative to succeed in a matrix
- Manage multiple managers with different working styles
- Deal with conflicting priorities
- Create a virtual presence to build effective working relationships and networks
- Use technology to communicate, coordinate and negotiate across borders
- Implement a process to influence and negotiate solutions.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- The development of a matrix mindset
- Improved global leadership
- Improved global performance
- Effective development and implementation of global strategies.
Available formats for this title
Request more info
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will be in touch to discuss your needs in further detail