WorldPrism™ Cultural Intelligence Assessment
The WorldPrism™ cultural assessment was designed with one objective in mind: Provide a simple (but not simplistic) tool for recognizing and adapting to a small, but powerful set of cognitive and behavioural differences found in cross-cultural situations. Since its development in the 1990s, the WorldPrism™ assessment has been completed by over 3 million users in 260 countries, ensuring a model that is intellectually sound while also being highly practical.
The WorldPrism™ assessment is at the core Country Navigator platform. The feedback and comparison tools provides learners with a deep understanding of their own cultural and workstyle preferences together with the option to compare with colleagues, teams and over 100 national cultural profiles. Interactive e-learning, skill based modules, country pathways link to each individual’s profile to create a highly personalised learning experience. The future of a CQ enabled workforce is not simply being able to recognise diverse styles and underlying cultural differences. It is developing the skills to adapt, to blend and co-create unique solutions.
- Identify their cultural work styles based on 9 dimensions of culture
- Receive in depth feedback on their positions
- Compare with colleagues, teams and national profiles to identify areas of differences
- Receive expert guidance on how to manage and adapt to differences
- Utilise their Worldprsim profile throughout their learning journey to create a personalised and prioritised learning plan and pathways
This is included within a Country Navigator license. Please fill out the form and a specialist will be in touch to discuss your needs
Request more info
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will be in touch to discuss your needs in further detail