Xellia pharmaceuticals is an anti-infective specialty pharmaceutical company. They have manufacturing sites in Denmark, Hungary, China and the United States, as well as contract manufacturers in India. They are a business to business company working with more than 500 pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Discover job vacancies and consultancy opportunities at Country Navigator. We have the world’s No.1 Cultural Intelligence and Inclusion learning platform and we want to work with the world’s best trainers and coaches.
Through our extensive network of dedicated experts, contributors and coaches in over 120 countries, we have been able to spearhead the progress and cultural intelligence of many global businesses. We’ve helped learners embrace new ways of thinking, supported adaptation and the adoption of new mindsets and enabled them to understand the complexities of the markets they’re operating in.
We are always looking for the right people to join us as we continue to grow and expand into new markets. From employees to independent coaches and facilitators, we are always on the look-out for the best talent.
If you do not see a vacancy or position advertised below but would like to be considered for future opportunities at Country Navigator, please complete the application form.
Global Leadership Consultants
- Do you have a track record of helping international leaders succeed?
- Do you have personal experience of the challenges facing global leaders?
- Do you have an understanding of culture, cultural intelligence and/or inclusion?
Due to a high volume of work, Country Navigator is looking to expand our network of freelance global leadership coaches and facilitators. We deliver leadership development based on cultural intelligence and inclusion to leaders in some of the biggest organizations in the world. Leaders who are trying to make sense of a changing world with increasing demands on their attention. We want to change the world and we need the best people to help us with that.
Do you want to be part of the solution? We truly value the power of difference so if you’ve had an usual route to leadership development, don’t let that hold you back from reaching out! Let us know what you bring – what value you can add – in a brief email with a link to your LinkedIn profile. We’d love to start a conversation.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Proven sales track record in B2B sales
- Process oriented but agile as product and strategy evolves
- Ability to understand needs and goals of prospects and build strong relationships with clients
- Highly motivated self-starter, ambitious and results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – French
Expat Cultural Coach: Mexico
Are you an experienced and qualified freelance cultural coach? Do you have in-depth, first-hand and recent experience of living and working in Mexico? Are you digitally fluent in MS Teams and Zoom?
- Country Navigator is looking to add additional coaching capacity for cultural intelligence coaches for our learners who are relocating to Mexico. We have immediate and specific opportunities for freelance work.
- We would expect you to have a C1 (business fluency) in English as a minimum, experience of living and working abroad and the ability to empathize and role model cultural intelligence.
- We have a clear and transparent fee scale and will give you access to our innovative platform and cultural profiling tool, WorldPrism to support you in delivering high quality coaching to our clients.
If interested, please give examples of organizations you have worked with and a link to our LinkedIn Profile.
Apply now & work at
FOR INCREDIBLE CLIENTS
Novartis Oncology is the largest therapeutic division within Novartis, encompassing over 5000 people in 50 countries responsible for developing new and innovative treatments for cancer sufferers.
Large scale virtual classroom delivery. Globally dispersed leaders and managers at BP.
IE Business School
To prepare this generation of global leaders for the borderless workplace, IE integrated Country Navigator into their Cross-Cultural Intelligence module, making students more aware of the value of cultural diversity in decision making, communication and collaboration.
With nearly 3,000 employees and 50 nationalities in 30 offices around the world, Criteo has had an expansive and sudden growth, becoming a global market leader in its field within just 10 years.
Due to Moody’s continued focus on global markets and supporting an increasingly diverse employee and customer base, cultural intelligence is a critical ability for the organisation.
When Arcelor and Mittal Steel merged to become the world's largest steel and mining company, they embarked on an ambitious strategy of global transformation to create alignment around a new brand identity, vision and values.
With over 170,000 employees across the globe PSA needed all employees to develop an in-depth understanding of global working styles to ensure collaboration, community and productivity across continents.
“Country Navigator has enabled us to increase our cultural agility and develop as a diverse employer. Our employees have really benefited from the practical advice offered within the tool. It has proved to be a useful learning asset for all levels within the organisation, from established and emerging leaders to team members.”
Janice Washington, Talent & Organizational Development