Transnational Management Associates Ltd.
TRADING AS: COUNTRY NAVIGATOR
Country Navigator respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
- The website(s) on which processing takes place (hereinafter: “Website”): www.countrynavigator.com
- Party responsible for processing personal data: Transnational Management Associates Limited (trading as TMA World and Country Navigator); with registered address at Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Leatherhead, Surrey in The United Kingdom, with company registration number 10063144 (the “Controller”)
- Data Protection laws:
- For European citizens or residents, the EU GDPR 2018; the EU e-privacy directive 2002 (soon to be replaced by the EU e-privacy regulation);
- For UK citizens or residents, the UK GDPR 2020 and the UK Data Protection Act 2018
- and/or the national laws of the United Kingdom.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that is collected on the website is used by Country Navigator in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and in order to carry out your application for our services.
The processing activities carried out by Country Navigator through the website is always based on your consent. You may, at any time, withdraw consent either through declining cookies on our website or by opting out via the method provided below.
- You may receive commercial offers from Country Navigator. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “opt-out” in the subject line of your email.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
- Pursuant to the Legislation, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following email addresses: email@example.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Your data is protected by Country Navigator and its processors in pursuance to all legal requirements set by the relevant data protection laws. Country Navigator has taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your data and requires its data processors to meet the same requirements. Country Navigator has signed processing agreements with its processors to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by the national law of the United Kingdom.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
|Google Webfonts||This is a collection of fonts for commercial and personal use.||Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|Google Tag Manager||This is a tag management system. With this the user can update measurement codes and related code fragments collectively known as tags on the users website or mobile app.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|reCAPTCHA v2 script||This is a service that checks whether data entered on a site is entered by a human or by an automated program.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|Google Syndication||This is a domain owned by Google that is used for storing and loading ad content and other resources relating to ads for Google AdSense and DoubleClick from the Google CDN.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|Youtube videos||This is a video player service.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|gstatic.com||This is a domain used by Google to off-load static content to a different domain name in an effort to reduce bandwidth usage and increase network performance for the end user.||Alphabet Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States of America||United States of America||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|Google Remarketing||This is an advertising service.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|DoubleClick Ad||This is an advertising service. With this service it is possible to provide relevant ads to users and get campaign reports.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|LinkedIn Insight Tag||This is a conversion tracking and retargeting service.||LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland||Singapore,United States of America,European Union||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy?src=li-other&veh=www.linkedin.com|
|Google Analytics||This is a web analytics service. With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.||Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland||European Union||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en|
|This tool adds Follow and Share buttons for the social media service LinkedIn to the website. LinkedIn is a social network that focuses on professional networking and career development.||LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland||European Union||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy|
|activedemand_session_guid||Used for website structure and content as well as website analytics||Active Demand||European Union||https://www.activedemand.com/privacy-policy/|
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID is used to provide functions across webpages.||Country Navigator||European Union||https://www.countrynavigator.com/privacy-policy/|
|login_referer||This cookie is used to log you in to the mycountrynavigator website.||Country Navigator||European Union||https://www.countrynavigator.com/privacy-policy/|
|smc||SMC is used for the correct functioning of the website.||Country Navigator||European Union||https://www.countrynavigator.com/privacy-policy/|
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors.
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette.
- Make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities.
- You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet;
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
These conditions are governed by the law of United Kingdom. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.