Leaders in borderless organizations face complex challenges stemming from geographical, cultural, operational, political and commercial differences.
Today’s Matrix Leader must skillfully integrate global strategies with local demands, navigate a volatile and matrixed environment and harness global collaboration to create competitive advantage.
By completing the Matrix Leadership Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Assess the current effectiveness of their matrix leadership capabilities
- Improve matrix leadership capabilities through awareness of personal, interpersonal and environmental challenges
- Work confidently with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity to successfully navigate the global business environment
- Identify and manage the organization’s key global drivers
- Utilize global operating principles, processes and techniques to optimize performance
- Develop and role model a global mindset for the matrixed organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- The development of a matrix mindset
- Improved global leadership
- Improved global performance
- Effective development and implementation of global strategies.
Available formats for this title
Request more info
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will be in touch to discuss your needs in further detail