Cross Cultural Awareness
Misreading cultural differences in the global business environment can lead to misunderstandings, misalignment and missed opportunities. This self-paced online cross cultural awareness training covers specific target cultures as well as the generic culture shock and settling in experiences that are common to all overseas assignments.
Cross cultural awareness training comes with integrated WorldPrism™ assessment. The feedback and comparison tools provide learners with a deep understanding of their own cultural and workstyle preferences together with the option to compare with colleagues, teams and over 100 national cultural profiles. The future of a CQ enabled workforce is not simply being able to recognise diverse styles and underlying cultural differences. It is developing the skills to adapt, blend and co-create unique solutions.
- Identify their cultural work styles based on 9 dimensions of culture
- Receive in depth feedback on their positions
- Compare with colleagues, teams and national profiles to identify areas of differences
- Receive expert guidance on how to manage and adapt to differences
- Utilise their WorldPrism™ profile throughout their learning journey to create a personalised and prioritised learning plan and pathways
This is included within a Country Navigator license. Please fill out the form and a specialist will be in touch to discuss your needs
Request more info
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will be in touch to discuss your needs in further detail